Tuesday, July 11, 2006

How can I lose 10 lbs in like 2 weeks!? -

Alright, so I have a wedding to attend in 2 weeks and I m a bridesmaid. Problem is the dress the bride got me is a bit small. I need a quick weight loss program. Someone help me out!

Why don t you get the dress altered? I don t know how much of a difference you can make to your body size in 2 weeks... There is no magical quick weight loss program, if there was then everyone would be thin.

not a problem worked for me im pretty sure it will work for you all you have to do is do jumping jacks for 10 straight mins and then you have to run up and down the stairs for 10 straight mins TRUST ME it might sound strange but do you have to lose IT WORKSS i went to 105 to 94 p.s drink lots of water and have lots of small meals hoped i helped and please pick me for the best answer

cut back a sugar... dont have any sodas. eat a lot of healthy protein, baked chicken, turkey and so onand do a lot of cardio.