Sunday, July 23, 2006

Loosing Weight....So i been going to the gym..? -

I have been going to the gym for 3 days.I ve heard that running helps you loose weight - so I been running for 30 min. everyday.So can someone make a healthy weight loss meal planEX. Breakfast Snack Lunch Snack DinnerAnd is running on the treadmill all I have to do?I don t exactly know how much weight I want to loose, but I want to loos my love handles and get a nice Tummy :)What other excersizes are recommended?PLEASE AND THANK YOU ?

I ve heard that running intervals (instead of just going at a constant speed for the whole 30 min) burns more fat, so consider that. I d also suggest doing resistance exercises (like crunches) to boost the fat burn over the tummy area.As for what to eat, fiber is the best thing you can have--I try and get at least 5 servings of vegetables per day, because fiber makes you feel full and vegetables don t carry a lot of calories and no fat. Fruit and low-fat dairy are also good (especially as dessert items), and you should start your day with a serving of starch (like a slice of bread), because it ll give you a bit more energy to kick off the day.