Thursday, July 27, 2006

Running, losing weight, HELP!!!!!? -

Ok I started this weight loss program, In the passed year I gained almost 35 pounds, (WOW!! I know!!) so im trying to lose it by dieting and running, (Also lifting weights) well anyways, I warm up by walking fast then jogging and I get out of breath quickly and i get really really tired in like the first 2 minutes. Can anyone give me any advice so I wont feel so winted and tired?!!!

What I did to lose weight and get more energey is a full body nutritional cleanse. I lost 29 lbs in 30 days and have tons of energy. Check it out at www.loseweightfeelgreat.isagenix.comcontact me if you have any questions. wwdb74@yahoo.com

I was in the same boat and I have lost 30 pounds with diet, jogging and weights so far. I was so out of shape when I started I think it took me 30 minutes to just WALK a mile! Eventually I was jogging and could do about 2 miles in 30 minutes without taking a break(and that is good for me because I do not really enjoy it) :) I found that you just have to work your way up to it, maybe all you can do right now is just walk briskly but it s a start. Try to do a little more each time you go out, I think your body needs to adjust. Good luck!

Hi Juan, You r exercising too hard. Ease Up, slow down so U can keep moving during workout. Make the time periods shorter U won t b as tired.

lol, I would try losing weight first so the extra weight doesn t put extra load on the heart. also I would not like the jiggling sensation of flabby thighs, arms and stomachs. . :)

mabye if you eat a few hours before you excersize rather than after. also, stay hydrated.