Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Trying to lose weight for my modeling.? -

NY is really demanding. Most models are at least 5 8 and are 100-110 pounds. I don t think I ll ever get that low. I m 5 7 and 128 right now. I m really thin but have areas I could trim down. Once I trim down completely, I really don t think I ll be that low. Maybe 110-120 if I am lucky. I m not willing to starve myself. I don t want healthy problems or a dampened metabolism. Do you think I have heavy bones? My dad is under 6 and told me he s over 210. I couldn t believe it. He looks maybe 180. How much more weight can heavy bones ad? I have a small-medium frame. Also, do you have any healthy weight loss tips? Anyone or any models want to share? Thanks!

I m glad you aren t willing to compromise your health for your looks. Unfortunately, in the modeling industry, you re going to be asked to. If anything you are slightly underweight. You are at the very bottom of the healthy weight range for an adult your height. The healthy minimum is exactly 128 according to WeightWatchers.com, the maximum being between 147 and 160 depending on your age. Being in the world of modeling is unhealthy for your body, mind, and spirit. You seem sweet and intelligent, and I recommend finding a career in which you are accepted for the beautiful, healthy person you are.

Bones are the lightest part of your body, besides the lungs (which are full of air).

you don t want to get anorexic so maybe you shouldn t do modeling

Read tips Articles on different types of Diets, Exercise Programs, Yoga,Pilate s much more....All about Weight Loss, Weight Watchers, Tea Diets, easy Home Exercises to name a few