Friday, July 21, 2006

Weight loss? -

How many lb per day is safe and healthy weight-loss?

You shouldn t lose pounds per DAY, more like 1-2 pounds per week is safe and more permanent. As boring as it sounds, the best way is to start eating healthy, period. Don t think of it as a temporary diet. This is how you ALWAYS have to eat. Once you reach your goal, you can OCCASIONALLY have a treat, but no longer eat the way you have been as a way of life. Fill your diet with fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains (limit these to 3-4 servings a day while losing, 4-5 when not), and lean meats such as chicken and fish. Control your portions of carbs and meat and fruit; you don t have to be as careful with your vegetables, as long as you give up butter. I have given up butter almost altogether, and I rarely eat cheese. Stay away from red meat as much as possible, as it is high in bad fats . I started eating this way in Febrary of 2006, and by November, I had lost 90 pounds. I have stayed the same weight since November of 2006, but people tell me I look thinner. This is because I work out every day (except Sunday). I do weight training 3 x a week, and cardio the other 3 days. No more than an hour a day, sometimes only 30 minutes, which is plenty. Weight training is wonderful! You develop muscle and firm up your limbs, and in the meantime you increase your metabolism. Your body burns more calories when it has more muscle and must maintain it. Not only do I look better, I feel great! I will be 50 years old in a couple of years and I feel better than I did when I was in my 30s.

Whenever you are trying to lose weight, you should concentrate on these three things which all work together in providing a healthier and quicker weight loss goal for yourself. I have found this combination really successful in my weight loss plans. The first thing is exercising and how much you can put forth into it. The more you exercise, the more results you will see. The next thing is dieting and the calorie intake. If you exercise more, technically you could eat more? Always watch what you eat.Now the last step in a good weight loss plan is always a good diet pill that can help you get to the end of the road. I have found Proactol which is a natural herbal diet pill to be the best around. It s an appetite suppressant along with being a fat blocker which stops up to 28% of fat you eat. Read up about it at TheWeightLossPlace.com where I saved money on it. Proactol really works well with exercising which gives you plenty of energy to perform. Along with that you diet will be affected by Proactol due to the appetite suppressant and fat blocker. If you slip up on meals, the fat blocker kicks in. It s really great to stop food cravings.Concentrate on those three things and the combination is deadly for the fat cells in your body. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Easy question.do cardio for 40min a day 5 times a week and if you have access to weights do them for 20 min and if you don t then stick to push up and sit up or crunches for 20 min a day 5 times a week.you also gotta eat healthy.Speical k products work very well and keep you fullhttp://specialk.com/also avoid soda at all costs and try avoid soda and closted food like chips and donutseat 6 small meals everydayif your still hungry then eat veggies or fruitsyou know what they say bodys are made in the kitcken not the gym something like that.go here to learn more about your healthhttp://www.ahealthyme.com

Hello,I know how you feel. I had a similar dilema not too long ago.I needed to drop 20 pounds in a couple of months to go to my high school reunion.I tried all the diets, and nothing seemed to work.It wasn t until I found a website in google that I found a solution to my problem.The website said it could show me how to lose 9 pounds every 11 days. I didn t lose 9 pounds the first 11 days. But I did lose 7 pounds in the first 11 days.The website I found in google can be found below.http://tinyurl.com/3b23euHope this was helpful,-Debra

If you want to lose weight I am going to tell you best weight loss program. I will tell you what a weight loss program should include. A real weight loss program should not promise fast or rapid weight loss. As rapid weight loss programs never give long lasting results. So prepare your mind if you want to have a success in your weight loss program. The real weight loss program will never be fast you have to be patient as losing weight is a slow process.For more details visit http://www.looseyourweight.info

1 kilo or 2.2 pounds is the best. anything else comes back.

Hi,I ve tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don t work!A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss (it s actually a colon cleanse) and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it (it s 100% natural). The results were excellent. I lost about 20 pounds in 2 months with this detox. That s why I recommend you check this product at http://www.diet-fun-now.us where they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling.Good luck!

2.2lbs per week is safe for weightloss.if you want to lose more you need do it under instruction from a doctor or fitness trainer.