Thursday, August 10, 2006

Does anyone have any great weight loss tips? -

I plan to start running and do the normal leg, stomach and arm exercises. I dont have any at home equipment besides some weights. I want to work my way up to running 3 miles a day. Im the type of person where I get full very fast, and not even after eating much but then I am hungry again 2 hours later. This is why I tend to be munching on food all day. Does anyone have any tips on great exercises or foods to eat that helped you that may help me reach my goal?

Hello,I also need to eat frequently. What I normally do is stay away from dairy products- that has helped a ton! For calcium, I just take a supplement or eat broccoli (has lots of calcium). Brown rice is super good- gives me lots of longer lasting energy and fills me up more so than bread, pasta or white rice.

Hi, just visit http://proactol.bodyline-store.com. There are some usefull information about weight loss, and the best product for weight loss-Proactol. My sister bought Proactol from proactol.bodyline-store she started the proactol pills in january and lost 20 lbs. This product is number one of weight loss products for 2008. It is clinically proven and have no side efects. Just combine it with some light exercises, remove the aerated drinks, fry and salty in your daily menu and you will have perfect results for a very short time. It is work. Try it!