Friday, August 18, 2006

Healthy weight loss in 5 weeks? -

I am 16 and will be joining my local gym in a couple of weeks. I weigh 16 stone which is 224 pounds or 100 kilograms. I want to know what is the most weight i can healthily lose in 5 weeks?

i think it s possible to lose one pound each week, so five pounds. remember, this might not seem like a lot. but losing weight is a long and difficult process. you have to-Eat healthily. Try eating 1,500 calories a day. Make sure you are still getting protein, and carbs, but not too much. Do not have dessert a lot, either. try having sweets 1-2 times a week. Exercise Reguraly-- You are joining a gym, good for you! Also continue to do exercises at home, such as crunches, sit-ups, push-ups, and lunges for your legs.GOOD LUCK DUDE!answer my q? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?�� thanks have a good day!!! ~Sarah