Monday, August 28, 2006

Healthy weight loss in pregnancy.....? -

I am 10 weeks pregnant and a couple of weeks ago I was weighing in at 87kgs!!! that is far to heavy for my height as I am quite short. I have a 10 month old baby, when I was pregnant with him I gained 20 kgs and since having him I have gained 10kgs..I really need to loose a little weight to be healthy in this pregnancy!!Any advice?????????

I m sure you have seen those ads for Acai all over the place. Don t bother with them. These so called miracle pills are just draining your wallet. If you really want to get in shape, check out the truth about abs program. They teach you how to lose weight without doing crunches, no long cardio, no scams.

If you are looking for easy weight loss method, you can use my method. I lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks. If you are very serious about weight loss you need to have a look this method. It is easy if you know right information to do weight loss. You can find more information from link below.

Obviously you shouldn t be relying on weight loss (scale) because it will only be going up from here.. But you can limit your junk food intake.. Eat lot s of fiber filled foods, drink a lot of water, and take walks, or stretch =).