Saturday, August 19, 2006

Help me please?? -

i would like to lose about 100lbs and i was thinking about joining the la weight loss program. dose it work, about how much is. or is there another program that really works??? i know i have to exercise but i would like to get eating right first. (i need the help to get started!!) im drinking health water, Gatorade, fuze( i drink very little pop). i really want to loss it.

I just joined LA Weightloss 3 1/2 weeks ago and have already lost 12 pounds!! My goal is to lose 120 pounds. If you would like more of my opinion on it, please get me your email. You can send me an email through my avatar page. Thanks!

There is a simple diet that Dr. Gott, a real physician, who has a column in my local newspaper has put forth. He says if you cut out all flour and sugar from your diet you will lose weight. That means anything made with sugar or flour is not on the diet. If you want to know more about this diet, go to GOOGLE and type in Dr. Gott. I m sure you ll find it among the columns listed. Good luck.

Are you serious about losing weight or are you just saying it?If you are serious, I would like to introduce you to a program that is safe and works.......or your money back.......I am also a Nurse and give total support at no charge as well as offer a complete internet support site...www.cinchclub.com....with recipes......chat with others using the products, etc. etc. etc. It is manufactured by the #1 Natural Nutrition Company in the US. It is a 50 year old company steeped in science, not in fads. It is an inch loss program........guaranteed 100% or money back.LOSE FAT.....LOSE INCHES......AND KEEP MUSCLE!!THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT IN A PROGRAM.The difference in our program and others is key.....Leucine - an Amino Acid that helps you burn fat the keep muscle mass!!!! No one else has what we offer! No One!If you are really interested in losing weight safely with a product line used by thousands of satisfied people, many of them like you who wanted to lose quite a bit of weight..to people who wanted to lose a few pounds to those who just want to maintain their weight........than I can direct you to a wonderful site....www.HealthyWeightLossABC.com or you can call me at1-866-916-6509. OR GO TO www.cinchplan.com/bjgeyer!You will be glad you did!