Saturday, August 26, 2006

Help...recover from anorexia? -

i normally eat around 1500 - 1800 calories normally...but then i got down to 500 ...slowly though.....i only ate around 500 cal. for less than a month........(and of course there were some days i ate a lot more through my wholeanorexic months,like special occasions and friend hang outs).....do u think my metabolism went slow within that month ionly ate about 500 cal?..if it did was it a serious damage?....or,could i recover easily?......now i normally eat like 600-800 cal.........i wanna start eating normally now, but without gaining any weight, andif possible maybe even weight loss through the process of my recovery.........pls. tell me way to recover without the weight gain....pls.:).....and i also am in the swimming team in my school so thats were i get..my execise this fall...............i wanna recover before winter or thanksgiving starts............pls. help me not to gain all the weight back..........and also will a cheat day in a week make me gain weight?....here s one of my recovery diet plan :mon.:....eat between 1500-1000 calories.......try eating those from healthy foods.....(this is a cheat day)...try to eat more protein...tues.:....eat about 800 calories........wed.:....eat about 1000 calories........thurs.:....eat about 700-800 calories.....fri.:....eat about 700 calories.....sat.:....eat about 800 calories....sun.:....eat about 1000 calories....is this a good recovery diet plan?.......if not need ur advice..........ps- i also love how better i look now.....i m not really like stick thin....now my body is like skinny but lean.....i m 5.2ft. and last tym i check my maximum weight for a day is 98lbs.....k need help how to maintain my body now........need a recovery diet that will maintain my weight?....pls..;)another ps- i m also just 14 yrs. old... * 30 minutes ago * - 3 days left to answer.Additional Details22 minutes agoalso i wasi 118 lbs. before....i lost the weight slowly like about 5 lbs. every 2 months.......so i think its probably a healthy weight loss because it didn;t happen drastically......and also maybe its also a permanent weight loss...wat do u think?

The best you can do to stay at a healthy weight, is to eat healthy.I am a vegetarian, but if your not, if you eat chicken, eat it grilled not fried. And eat your veggies! Try not to have so much dairy, try soy milk. It s good a healthy!And do some exercises every now and then. Exercise is good for you.Just go for 20-30 minute walks everyday.

dang i weigh as less than you and im 5 6 and also 14 um just eat small frequent meals like every 4 hours and make sure they are healthy with some fruits and veggies