Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I cant loose any weight!! Rarrr! lol? -

Ok, I am 22, 5 4 and about 140 lbs. I don t need to lose an extreme amount of weight. But every time I get on a weight loss kick , I stick with a diet and a a work out routine for a few weeks, lose only a few pounds (literally) and then I get discouraged and stop with the whole thing. I need help with motivation, and possibly try some other weight loss program. I don t want to spend a ton of money, I just want to tone up and be comfortable in my own skin. Please help!!!

i like to reward myself for certain goals...i set an obtainable goal 20lbs...a certain amount of days in a row...etc. then once i reach that goal i reward myself and then set a new goal!! keeps things interesting and i get something good!!try pilates!! works great!!! beginning mat workout!!

That sounds good. I like pilates a lot. Report Abuse

the best way to keep motivation up is to work with a group. Agree to exercise 3 times a week together, that way if you feel like skipping out, you can t because the other is depending on you. You can also set goals for yourself. When you reach a goal, reward yourself. Don t indulge in food, but maybe treat yourself to a day at the spa, or buy a dvd that you have been dying to get.

it sounds like in your case an actual diet is not the best thing to do, because you get easily discouraged. Try to reshape your eating habits so that you are eating good food, but are eating the right foods. Lots of water, fruits, and vegetables are obviously crucial. in addition, try to eat a lot of protien like fish, chicken, or meat.

Just choose low calorie foods. To choose low calorie food is by following healthy nutrition. That is the right and balance eating habit. Good carbs, good protein and good fat. If you follow the correct healthy menu for you daily meals then you will lose your extra weight naturally without hunger. You still can enjoy the good tasty food while enjoy your comfortable healthy lifestyle.

One thing that will help you lose weight: a colon cleanse. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few until I found a great one that works (its all natural too! - it s just pills, but you ll detox, lose weight, and fell much, much better). You can go to http://easy-fit.us and order you free trial, also you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!

Try thishttp://www.TruthAboutAbsBlog.com/6packab��It s a really good program and helped me

You don t accept messages

rawrr lol i thought that was funny :D