Friday, August 25, 2006

I need insperation? -

I have been on a weight loss program and have loss about 54 lbs in th last 3 months, but now i am cheating. I need new insperation. Any ideas on how revamp the weight loss?

Congrats on your loss! You must find the source of your urges and cut it off. Try new things in your diets or exercise programs. And finally get your best friend to help you, he/she is gonna be there for you and think of him/her when you are about to cheat

First thing, congratulations on losing 54 lbs. For inspiration, you should start training for a marathon or something of that matter. Try a triatholon.

buy a piece of clothing that is two sizes smaller, and set a gaol to fit into those close!\Its simple, just watch what you eat, and workout! there you go!

look at some before/after shots, clothing that no longer fits?

man just think of it how hard it took you to get to where you are now don t back slid on yourself .hang in there

Awesome loss!!!!!! When I lost weight, I used planned cheating to get me through. I would allow myself SMALL indulgences every few days or so, so that I wouldn t constantly crave cheat foods. When I wanted to cheat, then I could tell myself, well, I just have to wait for tomorrow , and that would usually hold me over.

Congratulations on losing so much weight! Be careful losing at that kind of a pace...make sure you re doing it in a healthy way.Motivation? I m not sure...have you tried looking at old pictures of yourself, 54 lbs. heavier? That always motivated me.

I think buying an oufit you LOVE in a size that you want to be...then hang it on the front of the fridge. It ll make you stop and think b4 u binge

Figure out what triggers you to cheat! Or, maybe buy an outfit that you would love to wear, but still can t fit into, and hang it up where you can easily see it every day!!

First, congrats on your weight loss! I too am fighting the battle. Your loss so far is awesome!!I would suggest joining a weight loss group, either online or something like Weight Watchers. They have made a huge difference in my life. And remember: Take each day at a time, if you mess up, don t beat yourself up, just let it go and move on. You ve done amazing so far and you will continue to do so. Everyone has their bad days.