Saturday, August 19, 2006

Relacore/Zantrex3? -

Has anyone tried the combination of Relacore and Zantrex3 and what was the result I dont want to spend all that money and then not lose any weight and please dont tell me the healthy weight loss story like eat right and do exercise I really dont have the time to weigh my food or count calories I need something where I can lose weight fast and dont have to punish myself maybe you know some diet pills which really help. Thanks for all your answers

sounds like a good combination for a heart attack...good luck with that!Eat less and move more! that s the only REAL answer!

Sorry, I haven t tried those specifically, but I have heard Relacore helps with sleep.Other than that, diet pills are all different and affect people in different ways. If you aren t used to using diet pills, you may feel something from them. I have tried using the diet pills that don t have ephedra in them and have been very unhappy with them. So, I guess I would say that they are probably a waste of money, but it is possible you may like them. I probably just confused you more.