Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bathroom scale? -

Can any one recommend a good bathroom scale? I don t want a digital one because they give different readings each time I step on. Recommendations for a good, analog one? I am currently on a weight loss program and it s frustrating not knowing for sure if my weight loss is accurate! I appreciate your help. Also, I don t want to spend more than 50 bucks...doesn t have to be anything fancy, I just want accuracy.Thank you.

To be honest all scales should pretty much do the job. Expensive ones usually look fancier or are able to tell your body fat ratio (do more stuff).If it s just a basic - how heavy am I? - type scales then any should basically do.I m sorry I m not giving you an actually model in this answer I honestly don t know which would be the best but what I want to say is - DON T keep your scales in the bathroom -The steam/condensation and heat can alter the weights on the scales so a warm moist place is not the place to keep them. I keep mine in my bedroom, under my bed. Easy enough to bring out when measuring once a week.Again, sorry I couldn t really help you but thought I d let you know about the effect of keeping scales in the bathroom.Good luck!