Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Does morbid obesity really affect your menstruation? -

I m a virgin and I haven t seen my period in about 2 months. I wasn t too worried at first since I m obviously not pregnant and weight fluctuation in the past has made me have irregular periods.Last night and most of today, however, I ve begun to have abdominal cramping. I m pretty sure it s not constipation or gas, but I ve taken rolaids and eaten fiber just to be sure. I m 21 years old, 330 pounds, and 5 9 . I m thinking my period may have stopped because of my weight and the fact I ve undergone a new weight loss program recently. My insurance won t be reinstated until I register for grad school next month and the free clinic in my area wasn t much help, so I m hoping to find some answers here.Should I be especially worried (since the cramping) or is this common among women my size? Please, serious answers only.

i dont think its ur size bcus some woman experience this. this girl haves problem with about her period.heres the link.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;��

i thought the more weight u hv, ur body thinks u can support a baby so i dnt think it wuld cause u NOT 2 get ur period. but idk:O? (pRo ToKiO hOtEl) (C!N3MA B!ZARR3)