Thursday, September 28, 2006

Does the Smart for Life Cookie diet work? -

There is a medically supervised weight loss program run by a company called Smart for Life. You eat a very restrictive 800-1200 calories a day and they claim weight loss of 12-15 lbs per month. The cost is very high so I was wondering if this really does work and people have been able to keep the weight off. Please refrain from making unrelated general comments about exercise and proper nutrition.

I started the program about a week ago and lost 9 pounds. It s working for me and I know that I can stay on it because I can see the results. It is hard to get used to the first couple of days but just hang in there it does get better. As far as the cost, the way I look at it is if I were eating my old ways I would be spending more on junk. I have a friend who did the diet and lost 50 pounds fast and you will get some weird looks when you tell people about it. Hang tough and look forward to a new you.

MissE - I am about to start this program next week. Did you or your friend have to do a lot of exercise? More than a 1/2 hour per day? Report Abuse