Thursday, September 21, 2006

Healthy weight-loss?? -

I am 18 and I have been trying to burn off the 45 pounds i took in my freshman year of college. The problem is that i am lacking power and commitment. I am looking for a healthy supplement to help me loose weight. Does anyone know anything that would not harm my health? I would greatly appreciate advice from people who lost weight.

I use EPH200 and it works great for me. You have to use it for a while, the first bottle I used I didn t see much lose, but when I started the 2nd one I lost 4 lbs in like a week and a half. It was great!!! I just got 4 more bottles in the mail. I started it again today. I take 2 of them around 9:00, 2 more around 1:00 and 2 more around 4:00. Good Luck, I also go to the gym, but I only run/walk about 15 - 20 mins.

Just eat less food and exercise more. Take smaller portions, chew thoroughly. And, Dance! Walk! run if you like, just keep moving.

Get a work-out partner who has similiar goals. That way you can keep each other motivated. Diet alone does not generally work to lose weight. With whatever diet you are doing, you want to make sure you are getting enough nutrition (so don t starve yourself). But exercise along with diet is your best bet. If you can t afford a gym membership or don t have access to one, I suggest getting a work-out ball. You can get pretty much a total body work-out without expensive machines. You can also try a supplement, in addition to diet and exercise for added benefit. I suggest Saba with Borojo juice. I personally lost 16 lbs in 3 weeks with it (you can email me at April@SabaBuilder.com for pics/info). Saba Weight-Loss formula combines some of the most effective weight loss ingredients found in nature. Each component has a particular role to aid in weight reduction. Together these seven ingredients deliver a healthy way to shed unwanted pounds. And its core fruit juice component �� borojo �� is packed with amino acids that help boost energy levels, a necessary catalyst for effective weight loss.Chromium - Investigation indicates that chromium picolinate may reduce the desire to gobble down carbs and promotes weight loss while building muscle.L-Carnitine - Burns fat and increases energy by releasing energy from fat. It is believed that it may also help build muscle or improve athletic performance.Guarana - Enhances physical and mental performance, while reducing fatigue, promotes weight loss and suppresses appetite.White Tea Polyphenols - Increases thermogenesis, energy and fat metabolism. Good for cardiovascular and cellular protection.Green Tea - Acts as a stimulant to step up the body��s metabolic system. It is a polyphenol resource with potent antioxidant and anti-aging properties.Niacin - One of the B vitamins necessary for proper thyroid function, and a stimulant to the capillaries. It increases circulation, which delivers energy upgrade.Garcinia Combogia - Ability to block the conversion of carbohydrates into fat, suppresses appetite and promotes healthy blood lipid levels. Most important, drink lots of water. Hope this helps.

Hi! I saw your post about weight loss and I would love to help you! My name is Danielle and before I started Herbalife I was 180lbs pushing a size 14, no energy, depressed, allergy/sinus problems. I got started onthe Advanced Program and now I have tons of energy, happy as a clam, sinus/allergy problems are no more and I ve lost 34lbs, over 31 inches and am now in a size 7/6! It s absolutely amazing. As I said, I would love to help you. I am a Personal Wellness Coach with Herbalife, so if you would like to know more about our different programs, give me a shout at generationhealthy@yahoo.com. I d love to help!Danielle