Sunday, September 24, 2006

Help trying to loose weight getting frustrated....? -

I started trying to loose weight 03/01/2008, working out 3 days a week, eating right etc. By April I hadn t noticed any weight loss and further more had seemed to gain weight. I started intensifying my workouts 45 mins of cardio 4 days a week and alternate weight training, kept the same eating habits, even checked with my doctor to make sure my thyroids and everything were ok. Also started taking One a day weight smart. It s now May and I m starting to notice a SLIGHT difference but not as much as I feel I should for as hard as I��ve been working to get this weight off. As of now I use the elliptical and do the weight loss program which is a 30 min program of intervals, then I jogg or walk and extra 15 mins to make the 45 mins I��m getting so frustrated because it seems to me I should have lost the most weight the first month or two and started to plateau now and it seems I ve done the opposite. Any advice? What am I doing wrong? What can I do different?

You are not doing anything wrong, lose the scale, instead, turn to the tape measure, honestly it sounds like you have been gaining muscle, thats what happens.

Thanks, your answer seems to be correct. I had been weighing all the time and only measured once when I first started. After reading your comment I went a purchased my own tape measurer and discovered I had lost about 5 inches from my waist alone. The scale was definatly getting me in trouble. Report Abuse

better u can go to a run every mornig. atleast 10 rounds. insted of rice u can have roties vt any curry thats has less carbohydrates. and dont stop running if u start and stop u will gain more weight. hope so u will reduse ur weight.

Just accept how you were born......

Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type at www.dadamo.com

Eat a big breakfastIt is interesting to note that 80 percent of the people who are overweight eat a small breakfast or none at all. Eighty percent of thin people eat a large breakfast. Your breakfast should consist of as much as you want of the following items. Everything listed should be organic. Apples, pears, berries, kiwis, pineapples, grapefruit, plums, peaches, prunes, figs, rye bread, raw butter (raw means not pasteurized and not homogenized), raw milk, plain yogurt (this means no sugar or fruit), wild smoked salmon, beef in any form as long as it��s organic, chicken in any form as long as it��s organic, lamb in any form as long as it��s organic, tuna, sardines, eggs, tomatoes, peppers, salsa, celery, carrots, any vegetable, potatoes in limited amounts, coffee in limited amounts made with pure water not tap water with raw milk or cream and raw evaporated sugar cane juice or honey as a sweetener, real tea (not tea in tea bags).For more tips on how to lose weight go to my site there is a link to it in my profile.