Sunday, September 17, 2006

How much weight can you lose in 6 weeks? -

Like what would be a healthy weight loss for 6 weeks time?

well they say that healthy weight loss per week is 2-3 pounds... you should NEVER lose more than that. that said, healthy weight loss for 6 weeks would be between 12-18 pounds!

about 12. that s a lot if you weigh under 200... you will definately be able to see the difference of that much weight lost.

12-18 lbs. is my guess

it depends if you have weight to lose. If your 300 pounds then probably like 50 pounds. If you weigh 125 and want to lose some weight then maybe about 10 pounds

6-8 pounds in 6 weeks, its healthy if you lose at most 2 pounds per week.

My mom last 5 pounds in one week taking Hoodia Pills and eating right.

About 2 pounds a week maximum to keep healthy.

it depends on your BMI body mass index, you can lose like sixty or something if you are really fat.

dunno maybe 5 pounds?

I don t know about you, but me, I can lose as much as 25 - 75 lbs. I ll be like dying.