Thursday, September 28, 2006

How much weight could I loose? -

I am a seventeen year old girl looking to loose a few pounds. I am only 5 1 and weigh around 120 pounds. If I don t eat any fast food for a whole month (I eat fast food almost daily), no sodas or anything but water, and work out at least 3 times a week, how much weight could I loose? I don t need an exact number, just an estimation. Also, if you have any tips on a healthy weight loss plan please share. Thanks!

Probably eight to ten pounds :]I think you re on the right track- when you incorporate a balanced diet that ranges from 1200 to 1500 calories, exercise regularly and thoroughly, and make an overall effort to be healthier, you ll be shocked at the results :]Quick hint also- you can easily drop seven pounds of water weight in about a week if you reduce your sodium intake and drink more water :]Good luck, darling!

I doubt you will be able to just jump into it, and when you can t, don t be discouraged! Maybe you should eat fast food once a week, and same with exercise and work your way up gradually until you get to that goal. You will lose plenty of weight but I don t think you need to lose any...

Why do you want to lose weight?? Please be happy with the weight you are. You are very fortunate. You could be weighing 250 pounds. Trust me it sucks. Appreciate what you have. I dont understand why skinny people always complain about being fat, its ridicules.

20 pounds or more just try to be healthy dont get lazy and go to the drive through just drink plenty of water and do simple excercises like cleaning around the house or going up and down the stairs several times and you ll do great! (:

what Future Shamanism Connoissuer said. but you can easily loose more than 10 pounds in a month if you work at it regularly and NEVER MISS A DAY . good luck :)

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie�� i think u could lose a coupla pounds a week but u gotta stick with it. - it dont happen overnight