Monday, September 11, 2006

Losing weight in a month..? -

I need to lose 15-20 pounds in one month for my sisters wedding. I know that s not healthy, but I would like the healthiest way as possible. I have class everyday and about an hour to spare every night.what could i do with that hour to make sure I reach my weight loss goal?any HEALTHY weight loss supplements?and what should I eat to stay healthy as possible and lose weight?thanks!

Unfortunately, there is no magic formula when it comes to quick weight loss. 15/20lbs is a lot of weight to lose, especially in one month. An average weight loss is around 1lb/2lbs a week. Although it is possible to lose a bit more in the first week. The best way to lose weight healthy and keep it off is to change your lifestyle. By eating a healthy, balanced diet, along with regular exercise. The two work perfectly together. I know. I also managed to lose 52lbs in just over 6 months. This was over 3 years ago. I have since then been able to maintain my weight with ease. This is how I did it:-I eat a healthy, balanced diet of:-Lean meats (no fat on), poultry (no skin on), fish with scales on (no batter or breadcrumbs), plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, beans pulses, (including potatoes, pasta, rice bread), Carbohydrates are not fattening as long as you keep them plain and simple, eggs, low fat dairy products, skimmed milk, sugar free beverages, and non sugary cereals.Try to include more whole foods into your diet. Such as brown bread, brown rice, brown pasta, beans pulses. These are high in fiber and will keep you feeling fuller for longer.DO KEEP AWAY from all JUNK FOODS, ready made processed meals, alcohol, sugary fizzy drinks, and takeaway meals. These are high in refined sugar and full of saturated fat. The two main ingredients which are responsible for that extra weight gain.REMEMBER: JUNK FOOD is just what it says - JUNK. With one added ingredient in - FAT.There are NO HEALTHY WEIGHT SUPPLEMENTS. It is all a big CON. The ONLY way is to EAT LESS and MOVE MORE.Try to MOVE as much as you can. EXERCISE will really help to accelerate your weight loss.Remember if, once you have reached your goal. You CAN T go back to your old eating habits and activity levels. Otherwise you WILL put all the weight back on again. It is as simple as that.Good Luck.

Ashley, Congratulation on your choice to a healthier lifestyle. I lost weight and I have to say that was the best thing I ever did. Just remember patience and motivation are a must. There are many natural weight loss products out there. Below see a website that I found that reviews the natural weight loss supplements out there. All the best in all you do.