Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Please rate my body? 10 points!!!? -

Please rate my body? 10 points!!!?i asked this before but people thought i was older than i am... i ll tell u now that i just turned 15... so rate my body on a scale of 1-10, pleasesay good points and bad points about it... be honest but please please don t be rude or snottysorry about low quality... my height s 5 2 btw... i m indian-persianhere s the pic -- http://www.flickr.com/photos/42946629@N0��yeah, i m starting on a healthy weight loss routine, and i wanna know... but i m not paranoid or anything about my weight or body... don t worry, i don t have low self esteem!thank you!

hi. to me it looks like you are the perfect size.. honestly :) i would have to say a 9 .

You have a figure just like mine :) and im wanting to loose abit of weight too, your not really fat you have exactly the same height as me too :) its like seeing my double hahah , there isnt really any bad points your alll in proportion, you dont look abnormal or anything, x

You should check this out this way that I did. It works just amazing for me and I lost 12 pounds in one month. You can get more info at bit,ly/kshdbci3 (Please change , to . in the link)

youre not fatand not skinny thats for sure.that little belly pouch doesn t look too good.try working out a bit?im sure 30 min a day would help a loti would still rate it a 9 though :P

I just turned 15 nd im a black male nd i think ur 10 u have an unbelievable body lol no offense but ur thick nd u shud embrace that u were blessed with that body :)

7.7 but you definately have potential. your not out of shape at all but excercise always helps

your looking ok..... but since you only 15... you need to start working out.... do some jump squats, lunges, and cardio to maintain!Otherwise you will blow up by the time you are 18

a good 9

Your body s nice, it s not too fat and it s not too skinny. Guys appreciate that. Good luck on your weight loss plan!

your are the perfect sizedon t worry too much