Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What can I do to gain weight? -

I m tired of hearing about all these miracle weight loss programs. I want to gain weight. For two years I was taking this stuff called Serious Mass, 1630 calories per shake, four times a day. I m just curious if anyone can help me out. I want to gain weight. And please, I m serious about this, please keep opinions and comments to yourself.

Yea, I get sick of those commercials as well. Try and just eat 5 - 6 mini meals a day. That would overall be your best bet. Eat lean protein meals, protein shakes, and stay away from junk foods they only make your body unhealthy. People come on here and say go get a Big Mac which is a bad healthy choice. There is a big difference between gaining weight in a healthy matter and a way to just jack yourself up. Good luck :)

hey...I really don t think you need any extra supplements or medications, just to gain weight. Get on a solid high-calorie diet, and you ll have no problem putting on the weight. I d suggest checking out this fitness site that I follow:weight-gain-plus.blogspot.comthe-muscle-gain-truth.blogspot.comhealthy-food-plans.blogspot.comgud luck!!!

Become good friends with your couch and a bag of chips.

beer, soda and mcdonalds helped me gain 50lbs in 5 months :)