Thursday, January 25, 2007

Any Weight Loss Tips?? 12 year old.? -

Hey, My best friend is looking for a way to lose weight and doesn t have a computer so, im asking on here. She is 5 5 and 160 pounds. Shes trying to get to at least 140 or 120. Please help her! She desperately needs help! Thanks?

Stay away from Fad diets, sodas, and junk food and just eat regular healthy meals and get plenty of exercise should do the trick.

I think the biggest thing and I am guiltily of it to. Watch the intake of fast food and or junk food. My daughter is 8 a little over weight. I put her in swim lessons and started going to the YMCA and it has helped both of us allot. It is not easy if you anything like me work full time and by the time I get off work its 5 pick the kids it s 530 home it s 6 then dinner a little play time and to bed. It has been so hard to try to change this routine. I have successfully changed one night a week so far and working on the rest. Good luck...

All I can say is eat healthy proportional meals and exercise daily. Those diets never work, they may work while you re on it but once you get off the diet you gain the weight back

one of the best things to do is not just stop completely eating, but just eat healthy. dont try eating red meet. eat chicken, and lots of salad! What she should do is find out the different between hunger (which is the NEED for food) and appetite (which is the WANT for food) To do this have her eat and then wait 15 min. and then if she is still hungry eat some more.THE BEST THING TO DO ALSO is just plain and simple, dont go and eat out. Eating out is one of the worst things to do!!! Its not liek she willl die if she doesnt get her fast food. so just try to not eat out.FOR EXERCISING one of the best exersize is running and biking. Biking is defently good because you burn ALOT of caleries. So remember, dont eat red meat, find the different between appetite and hunger, dont eat out, and exersize and if she is commited enough, she will look weight! but its not going to be easy!

Now whenever it comes to weight loss you should follow these simple steps that have helped me tremendously lose weight, pretty quickly if you ask me. And I ve been trying to lose weight forever and finally found the correct system to help me out...The first thing you need to do is about 30 minutes of cardio everyday, try to get at least 3-4 days of that people...Exercising is one very important issue you don t want to be lazy in.The second thing you should realize is that you cannot eat everything in sight that probably got you looking the way you are right now or the reason you want to lose weight. The pounds come with the food you eat. How do you stop yourself from eating and get a little boost with ousting fat from the food you eat? Simple...The third and final step is the correct natural weight loss supplement. For me, I found Proactol to be the best. Now this isn t aimed towards lazy people that want to take a pill and sit on the couch all night and day. These are to tremendously help out with dieting and exercising. For me they were great because with my diet, they basically take out up to 28% of the fat you intake. Not to mention the killer appetite suppressant Proactol is. Every day you will fall under your calorie intake and find yourself one more day closer to your goal.These steps really worked for me, you should try them out for yourself even if you want to lose very little or that extra mile. Also at the time of my 3 month supply purchase of Proactol, I saved a lot of money on it at theweightlossplace .comGood luck and I hope this helps you out for your weight loss goals.

does she eat a lot of junk food? cuz that probably causes weight gain.. tell her she should try and excersise more and eat healthier.. and she shouldnt get lower then 130. i dont think.

Run, jogg, eat healthy, do situps try eveything can u answer thishttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;��