Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Good weight loss tips, Im an evening muncher!? -

I am currently at a BMI of around 27, which is pretty unhealthy and puts me in the overweight category. I weigh around 11 and half stone and am 5 3 ish. I work very strange hours so have problems eating at regular intervals, so when I do eat I binge. Also, when I m not doing anything, I find myself feeling hungry and its always for savoury foods. Can anyone recommend something I can pick at that is healthy?

Weight Loss Tipshttp://weightlossweightloss.blogspot.com��--Drink more water----Increase your protein intake----Eat Negative calorie food -- --Eat slowly----Cut down the sugar intake-----Do not skip meals----Eat breakfast everyday ----Eat smaller, more frequent meals----Exercise(Aerobics and Strength Training)--Interval Training - great way to boost metabolism----Replace white rice, bread, and pasta with brown rice and whole-grain products--http://weightlossweightloss.blogspot.com��online weight loss workout videoshttp://weightlossweightloss.blogspot.com��Yoga And Weight Losshttp://weightlossweightloss.blogspot.com��

If you want to lose weight then you need to burn off the calories you eat. By healthy diet and exercise.If your hungry in the evening why not try fruit.. Or just have a drink of water... It makes you not hungry anymore.

Plan your meals ahead of time. Fruits, vegetables, baked or grilled chicken, brown rice. All natural foods. Avoid preservatives and food additives. Oatmeal for breakfast, 1 oz. nuts mid morning, salad/chicken for lunch, 1 serving for snack 2, brown rice, grilled chicken, 2 veggies for dinner. Eat veggies late at night or if you really want something that is off the diet then eat a small portion of what you really want. Portion control means a lot to maintain a healthy weight. It is a struggle but I know that you can do it. I am evening muncher myself. I have to plan my foods or I eat what I should not. It is hard to do but it can be done. Good Luck!

Read this excellent article by Bethany Roberts called Top Ten Tips for Weight Losshttp://www.nhomag.com/00_v2_n1_4.asp

fruit. i noticed when i started eating 5 a day or more my cravings for fatty foods almost disappeared after a while. also, if you feel hungry try drinking some water, it helps fill me up and gives me something to do. :)

Small meals throughout the day, called grazing, will keep your blood sugar elevated so you don t get queasy and keep you satisfied so you don t have the evening munchies and when you do, have fresh veggies and dip to eat and a piece of fresh fruit.

Try eating a really big lunch or a really big dinner that way late at night you won t be hungry. You can avoid snacking during the day, but if you really need a snack Almonds are so good and fill you up really quickly Another trick isMake a list of things that you would like to buy that is really healthy before you go grocery shopping, that way you have no choice but to eat healthy food, It worked for me..Good luck xoxo!

I m an evening muncher too! The cravings come at night for me. Try eating more filling foods for each meal that you have. For lunch today i made myself a double cheese burger. It was only 315 calories! McDonald s double cheese burger is almost 500 calories. It was so filling and i haven t had any cravings for hours. eating home cooked meals will help you not have so many cravings. try not bringing home junk foods and try eating home cooked meals instead. if you don t have it than you can t eat it! so be careful what you bring home. Doing all this, ive noticed that i don t have as many cravings at night.-----------------------also using a site like my-calorie-counter.com could help you too. http://www.my-calorie-counter.com/ It s free. It s a daily food jornal. You can keep track of what you ve eatin all day. and it tells you how many cals you have left for the day once you put in your goal of how many cals you want to have a day. I m on a 1500 cal diet. This site is helping me so much!-------------------------Carrying a bottle of watter helps too. If you don t like water much find a flavor of crystal light you like and add it to the water. It really helps with the cravings.

The pattern for losing weight is simple - eat less food and exercise more - the difficulties surface when we really try to put that into operation! There are a lot of temptations out there don t you think?! The only diet that really showed results for me was wu-yi tea, it can be checked out in the resource box underneath, they have a limited number of free trials left, it was reported in Reader s Digest and USA Today. I lost 20 pounds, it really does work!