Wednesday, January 17, 2007

How Well Will This Work??? -

I have tried everything to loose weight and I can t. My problem is mainly in my stomach and thighs. I walk at least 1 mile 3 times a week and go to the gym 2 times a week. I am REALLY watching what I eat and only drinking water. For snacks I am only eating fresh vegies. I am also taking NV (for women). I used to drink alot of soft drinks and cafine, so will cutting that out help me to loose weight. Plus I have only been doing this for about 4 days. My starting weight was 148 and I am only 5 5 tall and size 11. I really would like to be in a size 4-6. So am I on the right track?? And if anyone has any good weight loss tips PLEASE share.

u r on the right track.. and here is a little hints to help speed it up a little.. drink ice water.. it burns more calories as your body heats it up.. also while walking swing your arms and walk fast then slow down then fast etc... and you might add 1/4 mile to your walk once a month.. and while sitting move your feet back on the floor like u are walking it burns calories alos.. good luck

Sounds like a pretty good plan. Good luck.

Sounds good so far. Now, just give it time. Make sure you keep it up. Try finding somebody or something to keep you motivated.