Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Losing weight? -

im 15 and i am about 149 lbs. and im 5 6.5, my doctor says this is normal but im not happy about how i look...my size 4 shorts from last year dont even fit! its already march and my mom said shes not buying me new shorts b.c she bought me like a whole summer wardrobe last summer...i run 5 mins. everyday and do 100 sit ups and lunges...i try not to eat fatty foods but i seriously have to eat carbs and bread b.c they give me my energy. do you think if i keep up this plan i can fit in my shorts and look good for summer?!? last summer i weight like 136 lbs. if you dont think so can you give me quick weight loss tips..

Chill. You are still growing. If you are anywhere near a size 4, you re good.And who cares whether or not they are a 4 or a 5? Being healthy is the most important thing. Stop crunching numbers, especially when you re in good shape.And running for FIVE minutes? What s that gonna do?Just focus on being HEALTHY. Not avoiding every food out there and going on badly planned diets that do not produce good results. If your doctor says you are normal, then just chill. Join more sports if you re unhappy to tone up, not diet.

i think you sound NORMAL! you dont want to be too skinny. some peoples bodies dont look good thin, like there bones are big and they need that extra muscle. try not to think about losing weight, if u want to exercise, do it b.c. u think its fun, not b.c. u want to lose weight! life isnt all bout being SKINNY! im 140lbs and 5 10 . did u take into consideration---- musclular,breasts, and youre height? u need to think about those things. i used to sound just like you, but im starting to realize, theres a lot of people that like me just the way i am, and im sure u r a beautiful girl. yah i bet theres a million SKINNY girls at ur skool and u feel intimidated, but feel good about yourself, theres more to life than looks, try concintrating on school, looks wont get u anywhere, it is better to be successful in life and being able to provide for yourself and not counting on someone else! GL :)

It seems so sad to me that so many young girls are worrying about weight!I would just say to try not to focus on your weight. I am sure you are just fine! That weight sounds normal to me for your height no matter what people may say. Just eat healthy foods do not go less than 2000 calories a day for your age weight. You are pretty tall.Many times girls your age worry when they fill out gain a little weight. Don t worry - it s normal! You gotta grow up! You will have to have clothes to fit make you feel good!Take care of yourself!

i have the same problem! i dnt know wat to do either! i ve tried everything yet nothing seems to be working!

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advice from them to lose weight fast and healthy.