Friday, January 26, 2007

Ways to tone up my tummy? -

i wouldn t consider myself to be overweight but im not completel comfortable with my appearence.my diet is quite healthy but i go to college every day and always find myself eating rubbish at lunch time.i want to lose weight from my tummy and my arms aswell as toning them up.are then any excersizes i can do in my bedroom/home to help with this?and any suggestions what i could eat at lunch?any weight loss tips would be appreciated.thankyou (:

sit upsarms - put arms up and down up and down or in small circles

Your story sounds like mine - but I did find some really neat exercises and I listed several sites here. Make sure you drink lots of fluids as that will help keep your system flushed especially if you eat the rubbish ... :)

I became overweight until I tried out acai berry, I know they say that pills will not work, but they certainly worked for me, and they have been featured on the Rachael Ray Show too. There s a free trial happening at the moment at http://huneruhs.tobban.com , try it, what is the worst that could happen?

It s all about your diet. Sure working out will burn more calories and speed up the process but it comes down to your eating habits. Look up your BMR and just eat less calories than your body burns per day and you will lose weight.

Here is where you can read a good article called Top Ten Principles and Tips for Weight Loss http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/ten_weig��They are good tips that work.