Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weight loss tips and advice that work? -

I lost 2 stone over the summer before losing willpower and settling as I was. I managed to keep it off for a few months but have recently put 4 pounds back on. Does anyone have any tips for sticking to it? I use the tried and tested diet method of simply eating right and exercising, the problem is that I m extremely unmotivated and love fatty foods. Any healthy recipe ideas or help on sticking with it? Does anyone have a secret to weight loss that actually works and doesn t cost a fortune?? I have 10 pounds to go before reaching the middle of my ideal BMI and am desperate for help! No faddy diets please! Sorry for the general vagueness of my question, I m just after some general help and opinions please. Thanks in advance

First of all you need to be self determined and keep patience if looking to reduce you weight. This a fact that after taking medicines or diet pills, body weight will not vanish overnight, as it take atleast 2-3 months to get rid of unwanted fats from the body.Pomegranate juice is a effective step which plays a vital role in reducing body weight. It generally burns the fats deposited in the body parts especially under belly and thighs, eventually providing perfect shape to the body. Pomegranate juice contains less quantity of sweeteners, and is rich in minerals and vitamins, helps in reducing body weight. Antioxidants present in pomegranate juice helps in cutting down the fats from the body part.I also opted for pomegranate juice and lost 20 pounds in 3 months. I started this process with self determination and kept myself away from junk food or unhealthy food products.After 3 months I was surprised after looking at my body figure

Am trying to lose weight myself. 36lb down in 4 months and i find that sticking to my 3 meals a day and having some popcorn as a snack is working for me. Try to raise the bar on your exercise as it sounds like you have hit the wall as i call it. By pushing yourself a little bit harder you should be able to shift the rest. Well done by the way for losing so much anyway.

No faddy diets? Wow im impressed. Its amazing how many people think they work.The secret to weight loss is no secret - A healthy diet and exercise.Walking, running, swimming, boxing, cycling are GREAT ways to lose weight, and have HUGE benefits. I personally hate running, so im planning to take up swimming as i actually enjoy it.Drink plenty of water, and replace crappy foods with fruit.

I have tried cutting back on my eating, and eating healthy. None of that really worked. What I found out that has helped me loose weight is to stop drinking Pop, and drinking water or juice. Once in a while I will have a Diet Rite, because it has nothing in it. But most of the time, I just drink water.

Sounds like you ve been doing the right things, eat healthily and get plenty of exercise. Try looking for some new recipe books, and put a half hour a day aside for regular exercise so it becomes routine.

Follow Dr. Manthena Satyanarayana Raju, Indian Nature Cure doctor. Search in google.

The key to beating fatty food lies in your brain.Like any addiction you have to beat one routine at a time.The first one is eating after 6.30 in the evening.It is scientific fact that your body stores fat at night when the body shuts down systems to rest.If you eat treats after 6.30 you make it worse so set yourself a regular dinner time and if you must snack wipe toothpaste over your tongue or drink a glass of water.The next step is junk food you have to beat take outs as they make you fat.Indian/Chinese/Kebab will make you fat so if you have them once a week revert to once a month.The key is to change your routine as you must break the back of addiction cycles otherwise will power is useless.If you do give in to addiction stop halfway through and think about all the hard work you are throwing away and ask the question is it worth it.The day you start throwing half eaten chocs away you know you are getting there.