Sunday, January 28, 2007

Weight Loss Tips and Tricks? -

do you recommend any weight loss tips and tricks that I could possibly benefit from?

Weight training properly is known by few. If it was easy then you would see a lot more muscular and lean physiques on the streets. Before you learn how to weight train properly, it is critical that you learn these five weight training tips before you even step foot in the gym.1. Write down a realistic short term and long term goal.2. Make a commitment to stick to one program for at least 12 weeks.3. Educate yourself prior to starting.4. Hire a trainer to teach you proper technique.5. Focus on gradual progression.

The easiest diet I ever did was the Atkins diet. I wanted to get super lean for a cruise I was going on last winter, and so about 5 months in advance I started the Atkins diet and hit the gym and swam laps a few evenings a week. I went from 165lbs to 120 in 5 months, and it was EASY. I ate big, filling meals that I enjoyed, and did minimal exercise. Super easy. Keep it under 15 net carbs a day and the weight will melt off.

If you are looking for fast weight loss method, you can use my method. I lost 11 pounds in 4 weeks. If you are serious about weight loss you need to have a look this method. It is fast if you know correct information to do weight loss. You can get more information at link below.

Hey,I found http://www.getslimandsexy.com/ and you should check it out.It has many great exercises that I use and it definitely helped me loose my goal of 40 pounds in 2 weeks.http://www.getslimandsexy.com/

ya dont eat lots of pasta and rice

http://drsugi.tripod.com/sitebuildercont��