Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Weight loss tips. please read full description. no spammers.? -

i have always been thin in my life, to about when i was 9. i went to visit my grandma for a full summer, and came back really chubby. im 14 now, and still havent been able to lose the weight. i have always taken dance and gymnastics classes, AT LEAST once a week. now im going for three times a week. im not obsessed with fat foods chips, but i have them about once a week. i dont eat fast food. i eat everything, yes, out of the food groups. i am a fruits and veggie type of person, so i ALWAYS have them. i hate cheese, and i barely eat meat. i walk to and from school daily. i know i should drink more water; i will. any other tips ? i need to lose weight mainly around my thighs and butt. videos? my BMI says im at risk of being overweight; duhhh. PLEASE AND THANKSS.

I have started this Diet (lifestyle change) in the middle of November at 140lbs, and now at 117lbsGoogle fruit fastA DIET IS WHAT YOU EAT....there for we are all on a diet....THINK LIFESTYLE CHANGEYou got the change the way you think and feel about foodTRY THIS, and stick to it.The first 3-4 weeks are the hardest until your body adjusts to the change.Results will be in about the same timeFruits and VeggiesEat more plants and keep away from stuff that was made in plants.Don t eat anything that comes in a can, box or package.........THEY HAVE ADDITIVES IN THEM THAT MAKE YOU ADDICTED TO THE FOOD.....If man made it, don t eat itNO white BREAD or SUGARNO PIZZA, I am in the pizza business, and it is not good for you, very high in FAT and CaloriesNO FRIED FOOD...Stay away from FAST FOODNO POP, SODA or FIZZY DRINKSWalk your dog, or walk a friends dogDon t think of it as a diet, but think of it as a lifestyle changeI have lost 28.5 pounds in 3 months, drink lots of water. I usually eat a meal of what ever I want once a week....controlled portion....this really works.........Write down every thing you eattake a multivitamin at night

well control how much sodium you intake. this makes you retain water. to get the 8 glasses of water you need a day have 2 at each meal and 2 at a snack. then walla! you had your 8 glasses you need! cut the chips you have once a week out! then exercse a hour a day. 20 min of walking, 20 min of running, 20 min of biking and you will be in great shape

Run a lot, lots of water...jumping jacks, squats, lunges...

do lunges it helps,step ups, and squat it really tones down the thighs and butt

I had the same thing happen to me when I was your age. I actually danced a minimum of 5 days a week from the age of 11 to 17 and struggled constantly with being chubby (especially lower abdomen, butt, and thighs). Around age 16 my body shifted and I realized that a lot of the extra weight I had was simply from being a girl and being between 12 and 15. When the rest of the goo, as I like to call it, didn t come off (I m now 21) I decided to take an active stance. I have started running every single day since February. It sucked worse than anything in the beginning. I told myself I would run for 20 minutes then do some crunches, leg lifts, and stretches. After now doing this for two months I realize that I look forward to it, even if it is extremely hard to get myself out of the house. I have lost 12lbs and am starting to gain definition in my stomach, thighs, and butt area. I also feel about a million times better every morning when I wake up, and I was never unhealthy to begin with.Running absolutely sucks when you start, for about the first month. My recommendation is to drag a friend along with you. Pretty much use your friend to guilt trip you into going and vise versa. I end up being lazy about once a week, but I have never missed more than 2 days in a week. Try it out until summer time, if you commit you could notice a big difference by then.