Monday, February 19, 2007

Am I fat!?!?! Please!!!? -

I am 5 5 or 5 6 I m not really sure. I weighed 128 BEFORE Christmas. I m an actress so I do shows,and I did a show and got to 124 from all the stress and stuff. When the show ENDED and Christmas ARRIVED I got to my all time high of 132! Now I weigh 125.8, and I am wondering if you have any weight loss tips or what you think my ideal weight should be?

I m sorry, but shup up!!You are so NOT FAT and I think you already know it.Stop freaking out.

HI, I don t see any fat coming from you girl. In fact, I kind off picture you in my mind, and in my opinion, you have the right weight for you heigh. However I do understand your concern. The problem is that while you think what to do, you just waist all the energy rather than taking action. Besides excercising, I know that there is a lab test now that analyzes your body and the foods you should and shouldn t eat, so you take really take those pounds once and for all out of your body. So what did you lose, probably 99 % is just water that you can regain any time. By the way, sex terapy is good also to loose weight, but you must have it often. Perhaps this is your solution. Kisses, Alex.

If you are 5 5 then your bmi is 20.9 If you are 5 6 then your bmi is 20.3 This is good because the healthy bmi is 18.5-24.9 Underweight = 18.5 Normal weight = 18.5-24.9 Overweight = 25-29.9 Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater Some weight loss tips are to eat healthy and drink lots of water. Make a diet and try not to eat junkfood and soda!

No! You are most certainly NOT fat. I m 5 0 and I m supposed to be between 105 and 120. I know your job pressures you to be exceedingly thin, but if you get sick from it you won t be able to work at all. See a doctor and discuss what your weight range should be and work within that range.

Read this article by Bethany Roberts called Top Ten Tips for Weight Losshttp://www.nhomag.com/00_v2_n1_4.asp

You re at your ideal weight.