Friday, February 16, 2007

Any great weight loss tips?...? -

I ve got 100+ lbs to lose. I ve lost quite a bit over the summer by eating more fruits and veggies, walking to and from work, and dropping my 3x per day 20 oz, quad Ice breve mocha habit.What are some ways I can step it up a bit? I can t afford to go to the gym, and I m not sure how feasible outdoor excersize will be with 5 kids once the snow flies. How can I stay motivated through the holidays / winter? What are some of your tips?

Right, drink Herbal tea in the morning just as you wake up, its not very nice but it makes your metabolism work 3x s faster to help you loose more weight.Do lots of exercise but don t push your self to much because it can cause stress and make you unhappy.Also for breakfast have something refreshing such as fruit, or cereal and fruit.Try and walk places instead of getting the bus/ driving.For me these tips made it easier, to get to 9 st 2, but im planning loosing more with these techniques!

big thing I was told and has helped me greatly is to realise that I deserve to take time for myself to exercise and be healthy (might sound a bit dr phil like but it s def helped and I m a sarcastic irish woman!!!)also eat well, not loads, not rubbish, well, lean meat, fish, veg and fruit you ll have more energy and feel happier - also eat little and often, I m closer to eating five small meals a day all with a little good protein and mixed complex and simple carbs, ie veg and potatoes or brown rice etc - and I love spices on my foodnow for exercise, I bought a little stepper and when I want to watch a tv show or something on the computer I allow myself along as I exercise too, even if it s a brisk step for 30mins it means I ve done somethingand music, if you don t have a mp3 player or ipod or something buy yourself one and upload all the really fun boppy music that you love and listen to it when you do the house work, go for a walk, exercise - I have my soundtrack of beastie boys, groove aramada and jameroquai and more and when I hear it I work faster, walk faster and move faster and fell betterok have lots of other stuff but that should be some start - also you can do lots of toning work just using items in your home like fill small water bottles with grit or sand and they are small weights for you to use...best of luck

Hello,my advise is to keep do fitness and eat your healthy foods like fruits ,vegetables,fibres,you can also try suplements like Hoodia Gorgonii ,it work great for me,i lose 7 kg for 31 days and i feel very healthy,also Hoodia is the best product for weight loss, it is proven to work ,i can tell you that from my experianse,so i recomend you to try it,good luck.you can find Hoodia here: