Friday, February 23, 2007

Best weight loss tips/skin ? -

Any weight-loss tips or ideas? Please don t say exercising, I m starting this week.Any skin tips? I don t have acne, but I used to so i have kind of dark dots on my face..it s not that bad but does anyone know how to make them go away?Also, tanning ideas? Best self tanner or bronzer? Best tanning oil?I have olive skin.

what ever you do. dont skip meals.you are better off eating 4 small healthy meals than 1 or 2 big ones.if your starts to think its going to starve it goes into storage mode. so when you do actually eat it saves it all up and you dont lose weight.

Just keep eating alot of food, like KFC. Macdonalds and whatever food that have alot of fat oil contain in it. I bet you ll look great if you 90kg.

you might find the answer here:http://marshiemallows.blogspot.com/

exercising, gym or diet

no