Thursday, February 22, 2007

Fatness :)? -

Okay.I really am sick of people with the fat jokes.Im 12.5 7.A girl.mixed.healthy.Rides bike like 4 miles a day.yet,shes 186lbs.Muscle weighs more than fat?Well idk if this matters and not to be like inappropriate but I have like a 40c bust and my sister says that may have something to do with it.Plus a butt.But idk.Curves maby?Healthy or like i say nott?Oh and tell mee sum weight loss tips please?

Fat jokes are annoying.I would try walking or even joggin more than biking.I go to the gym and bike around 7 or so miles and then i walk or jog for about 3 or so.and not to mention the stair step thing for awhile.and my legs are all muscly (which i love(good for tag lol))but girl, just maybe ride a bit more often or something.Jokes do get old, but dont let them bother you too much, they re all just mfers lol jk.5 9 205 42d(I know ur pain)