Saturday, February 17, 2007

Weight loss tips and motivation? -

I m 21 years old, a mother of two a college student and I work four jobs. I currently weight about 175 and I really want to lose weight. Part of the weight is from having my children but still I can not resists food. I really need some tips and motivation. I don t need rude comments telling me to get off my rear because trust me my two children keep me running and I play tennis on a regular basis I just can t seem to lose the weight. Some one please help and provide me advice. I love my food, I hate fish and I know a lot of people recommend eating fish. I can t stand it. Any way any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Most diet program or exercise regimen should work for you, but the challenge is whether or not you will stick to the workout. That s where the psychology of working out comes into play. When you understand what makes people quit and the strategies that make people stick to it for the rest of their life, then whatever you choose as a diet program or exercise routine will work mainly because you re able to stick with it.Hopefully you will get to the point where NOTHING will taste as good as being fit feels.This article shows you the psychology of sticking to a workout. Good Luck.

HelloHere s what I found out after lots of research and trial and error, the hard way.The reality is that there are no shortcuts or easy ways to get in good shape. Sorry, but someone needed to tell you this.As long as you get conscious about what you are doing, you will see the results. Below you will find the four principles that you need to keep in mind in your weight-loss journey.http://thefatlosssecret.blogspot.com/1.Forget About DietsPeople that go from diet to diet never reach a stable weight, let alone a good shape. The reason is quite simple: diets are, by their very nature, temporary. You can��t expect to eat properly for two or three weeks and fix your weight problems for the rest of the year.2.Proper NutritionIf you want to keep your weight and fat percentage under control, you will need to learn the basics of nutrition. Once you learn them, you will be able to eat healthy throughout the year.3.Physical ExerciseEating healthy and having a caloric deficit will only take you half the way. The other key factor is physical exercise.4.Discipline and PerseveranceYou can start eating healthy and exercising properly, but unless you stick doing it regularly, the results won��t appear (if they do, they won��t last).Discipline and perseverance are key here.Did you know 90% of fat is caused by 3 major factors? Find out exactly whatthey are and how easily it is to solve them here http://thefatlosssecret.blogspot.com/.