Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What is your best weight loss tip? -

The one I would like to share with you, that really work amazingly well is: One time I was on a cruise ship, (and it was the first time on a cruise ship) And I was already about 10 pounds more than I wanted to be. I got kind of scared that I would end up to 20 pounds overweight after 10 days on this ship. So.. I ran on the treadmill for 45 minutes twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. I ate soooo much and had desserts with every lunch and dinner. Would you believe I LOST WEIGHT !!! And I normally have a really difficult time losing weight too. I couldn t believe it, so I did some research to find out how the heck this could have happened. I mean.. I didn t hold back on the food at all. Anyhow.... the reason is.. after you do aerobics (when you get your heart beat up to the fat burning stage) , you STILL burn fat quite a hours after your work out. And .. I did it twice a day , so I was likely on fat burning mode for about 10 hours a day. It was a fluke that I found this out. Do you have anything that worked for you that you can share?

My advice:Okay we don t want any trouble! Slowly put the spoon down and walk away from the pudding...

here s three things that burn fat like crazy:1. Resistance Training (do multi-joint exercises instead of isolated exercises)2. interval training (Do short burst exercises instead of long, boring cardio)4. Eat natural, whole foods (avoid anything that s in a bog or a box)

don t eat a lot of sugar because sugar turns into fat! fat does not make you fat.http://ezinearticles.com/?Fat-Does-Not-M��

absolutely NO soda

drink apple cider vinegar before meals and snack on egg whites. and run for exercise.

ummmskipping meals and drinking chocolate milk all the time does NOT help :)