Wednesday, March 14, 2007

How to lose 15 pounds in 10 weeks? -

Hi all! I am 39 years old 5 3 and weigh 133, I d like to take off 15 pounds before our trip to Hawaii...any good cardio recipes out there?Or some fast weight loss tips? I would like to do it healthy so please no lettuce or water diets...Thanks

A lot of weight loss workout that are available aren t very good, but i have found this one place that may have what you re looking for. They have many weight loss tips,stomach fat loss tips,exercise, etc with search support for you to find best tips which i think may help you.They ll probably have what you re looking for there.so have a look:-http://2tr.net/vbpc4d

The first step in any weight loss regimen should be to clean your colon. Excess waste in your colon can lead to extra weight. Conducting a colon cleanse could give you immediate weight loss. As well as cleaning your colon for these purposes your body will be able to process nutrients better. This will allow for your body to burn calories much quicker. I have used Colotrim and it works great. You can find it here http://x.azjmp.com/2mFtn

Hey!I am also 133 and 5 3, Although I am just starting college, I would like to use the same weight in the same amount of time! Let s do it together!!!

I had a load of extra pounds in all the wrong zones until I tried out acai berry, I know they say that pills will not work, however they sure worked for me, and they have been featured on CBS News too. There s a free trial going on currently at http://rinibs.bobcentury.com , try it out, why not?

Just cut out the fatty foods and give green juice a try like Dr. Oz on oprah