Saturday, March 24, 2007

I am getting married in 15 weeks, and need to lose weight? -

I weigh 200 lbs and want to lose 40 lbs by my wedding. What are some quick weight loss tips. I am a member of the YMCA and a vegetarian.

You are getting married, which means someone loves you just the way you are.Leading up to the wedding is stressful enough. Why add stress to your life when you do not have to do so?Just increase your exercise some, two or three times a week.This exercise will also decrease your emotional stress levels.Decrease the amount of fast food (or just plain junk food). These will help you lose some weight. Keep it up, and you will lose weight continually. But remember, he already loves you!

Believe it or not, the Atkins diet (or another low carb diet) is the quickest and most effective for weight loss. The research is starting to prove Atkins was right. Perhaps you can reconsider your vegetarian diet for a while?As for exercise, I d suggest weightlifting and a little cardio. 40lbs is an aggressive goal, but 20 to 30lbs is certainly possible.

When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, whichwill lead to increase of weight, or muscle growunderneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet withoutexercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. Fordiet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no foodafter 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending onyour initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. Ifyou don t eat wheat then you don t eat all those sticky, fatty goeycakes, you don t eat junk food, and you don t eat biscuits. But yourdiet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have tocalculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is themost efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight alot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to targetyour problem areas for men and women. It s not necessarily to become abodybuilder or even join a gym - a couple of dumbbells will help youto target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).

Well I didnt quite lose 40 pounds but I lost 31 pounds last year. It took me about 12 weeks so you should be able to pull it off if you bust it. Of course i am no expert but I can tell you the websites that helped me out when I was frustrated and trying to lose my weight and all I can do is pray that they help you as well as they help me. Here they arehttp://www.the6packsecret.comandhttp://www.truthaboutabs.t83.netGood luck and be well

I wouldn t worry too much about it, I mean marriage itself is a bond which transcends the physcial. But if you want to, I d guess just eat a sensible diet and exercise for at least 20 minutes a day. If you re going to do anything extensive, like an hour at the gym, its a good idea to have a rest day after every couple of workouts.

I lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Here is how I did it.1. Every morning get up and walk for 45 minutes. You can start with less time, but you want to get up to 45 minutes, and it must be fast walk. You want your heart rate to go up. It must be in the morning, it kick starts your metabolism.2. I cut out Red Meat, and fatty foods. Boneless skinnless chicken breast, baked, or grilled, rice and vegetables (steamed).3. Eat half. Just eat half of what you normally eat. Put 1/2 on your plate, and put the rest away. Cook less. When you go to fast food, get salads only. Or grilled chicken. No fries, only diet soda. Or water.It will work, once you get into a routine, you will get hooked on the results, and you will keep the routine. It has been over a year for me. A sight with some really cool diet calculators and interesting calorie counting calculators is here. Check it out.http://www.caloriesperhour.com/Check out my before and after pic at my yahoo 360 pagehttp://profiles.yahoo.com/gorillamykeStay motivated, and get up and walk every day. I seriously lost all my weight starting off my day on my walk. Good LUCK!

Here is an article written specifically about losing weight for a wedding: http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/weddings_weightloss.asp