Sunday, March 18, 2007

I need to lose a significant amount of weight... any ideas? -

Well, I have been doing really really good the last two months since I decided to do this for real and forever. My diet has been amazing. I have heard that you need to eat like 5 times a day, and I could never do that. Is that just a hype? I usually will eat once or twice a day, meal wise. Like If I m up early enough to have breakfast, I ll have two pieces of toast and chocolate milk(skim :D) btw, I have always drank skim milk since I was probably 2. Back on subject, for lunch/dinner I like to wait till around 6 ish, I ll have maybe a salad or sandwich, today I had grilled chicken and broccoli with potatoes, sometimes if I eat earlier at night I ll put special K chocolate (120 calories) in a bag and drink it with a few water bottles. All I drink is water and sometimes milk. I never have been a big soda person, and the only time I ever would have pop is if we went out to lunch. Blah blah blah. As you can see I love vegetables, I love healthier foods, now, you couldn t force me to eat high calorie packaged processed **** in a bag. Anyways now that I have done that and followed through with it amazingly (it was so effin simple, all I needed was the resources) I need to find a good exercise program that works for me. BTW, a lot of the times the only reason I ate unhealthy was because it was so much cheaper, but in reality your health is worth so much more. back on subject, I need any health tips, any proven weight loss tips, any exercise tips and suggestions as possible, have you way with it and go crazy, I m up for anything that won t kill me. For example, I heard on a BBC documentary that two separate group were fed the exact same meal, except one was blended into a think soup, the one who s were blended stayed fuller, longer. Also If you skip breakfast or any meal when you are hungry (don t just eat because a clock says its time, thats what I used to do, listen to your stomach not the part in your brain that says mmm cookies) there is a part of your brain that triggers and wants you to eat high calorie foods. I saw a study on it, anyone who wants to check it out, download 10 things you need to know about losing weight from the BBC. Anyways, I m gonna shutup now and let you guys talk.

For any ideas besides a diet, get a personal trainer at your local gym. My step mom got one to lose about a 100 pounds and if you stay committed you can lose about 100 pounds in about 2 to 3 months. But you have to go a least once a day. If you can t then when you do go you have to work that much harder.

i m 5 4 i use to weigh160 i started my diet jun 1st.Started using HerbaLife i would go to a HerbaLife place and pay 3 dollar everyday.I would drink :i only use it mornings1.aloe drink concentrade mixed with water 2. hot tea.They have diffrent flavores (increased energy and Metabolim)*3.Health Meal Nutricion shake mix (for Healthy Nutricion weight management) mixed with Personalized Protein Powder (for increased hunger control energy)June 10TH WEIGHT 155LBJune 21st WEIGHT 151LBJuly 1st WEIGHT 148LBJuly 5th WEIGHT 144LBJULY 30 WEIGHT 139LBIm not sure exactly when i decided on buying the product i think it was aroun july 1st but i just got the tea,shake and protein powder.I havent got any new clothes jean but i need new clothes bad.I just got me like 10 shirts.The weight lost is very noticeable!!!All you have to do is want Believe in you self and dont let no one put you down.Dont drink no soda or juices.stay away from fast food.try and put all you meats in the over or grill.drink lots and lots and lots of WATER very important!!!!good luck with anything you doif you have any questions w/b

You should be eating 6-7 meals a day, it s not hype. That keeps your metabolism going all day long, helps keep you from feeling hungry all the time which helps with binges. The 6-7 meals though are smaller portions. Planning your weekly meals out ahead of time really helps a lot as well as you can fit in some of the foods you love and miss as rewards to yourself. I ve lost 60 pounds so far this year doing this sort of thing. The site I ve been using to help me is located at this link if anyone s interested http://bit.ly/wNvTb