Friday, March 23, 2007

I need to lose weight around my core? -

im 13 and dont give me crap about you should be happy the way you are. i am happy with myself if only i could get rid of this fat i have around my gut ( my stomach ) my butt and everything is fine just need ab work. any workout or weight loss tips?im 13 and weigh 124 at 5 6 and my love handles i want those to not stick out and have muscle. im about to go back to volleyball but i need an extra workout. i lost like 4 sizes last year from volleyball and would like to loose 1 more but get it in muscle. please please help me the only way i lost weight last year was i was almost going anorexic but i want to still eat ( i already only eat healthy food and water) and i need muscle so the weight loss doesnt look unhealthy

East six small measl throutout the day rather then thee big ones....dont east after 6 pm ,,,,,,,and drink losts of water ....and NO juice or caffine then exersise with Jack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��