Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Looking for quick 20 day weight loss tips? -

A friend and I are competing to see who can loose the most percentage of weight within the next 20 days.I already eat lots of fruits, veggies and drink lots of water. I also do at least 20 mins of cardio on the treadmill 3 days a week, and I weight train once a week.I m not interested in any cleansers or diets where I eat nothing but soup all week.But aside from upping my cardio and weight training are there any other ideas on how to speed up my weight lose and win this thing?

You can eat vegetables and nuts like almonds and beans also eat fruit ans excersize.

If you are serious about losing weight you need to have this method. It worked for me and it is the only weight loss method that lost me 11 pounds in 4 weeks. It works very well and using correct info will lose your weight fast . You can find more info from http://bit.ly/cbdsil36

Well I will mention the diet even though you said not to because it worked wonders on my body. The Master Cleanse Detox Diet Besides that make sure you stay away from all carbs: rice, pasta, bread, etc.Drink a lot of water, I say about 7-9 glasses a day. No soda. Not even diet.Pump up that cardio workout to an hour a day and you ll beat her in no time. Good Luck.That s the best, fast, and healthiest way to lose that unwanted weight.

ur not fat!x lol your kinda retarded

Make yourself puke after you eat it works great.

Well you can loose a lot of weight within that time if you do a very strict diet. For example become a Vegan for those 21 days where all you can eat is vegetables, fruit, and water. No meat, dairy, carbs, or liquids other than water, and of course in moderation. Don t starve yourself and don t make your self sick as well. Instead of using the treadmill...walk for 30 minutes 5 times a week.