Monday, March 19, 2007

Weight Loss tips and tricks? -

Hey everyone!Just wondering if anyone has any tried and true weigh loss tips and tricks?For example, I have heard the Green Tea speeds up your metabolism? I have no idea if its true, but these are the types of tricks I am searching for. Things I can use in conjunction with my new healthy eating and exercise plan!Also, please dont try and sell me your product! lol. Im not buying anything online... Im looking for stuff I can do/get at home, get at the grocery store, etc.Thanks :)

Here are some tips to loss your weight that you haven t read any where before for sure. Check @http://hypnosis-knowthyself.blogspot.com��

Okay, not a sales pitch but I am taking the Alli pills and exercising and it s helped a bunch. I went from 295 to 283 in about a month. I still have a ways to go but so far out of all the weight loss programs I have tried, this is the only one that has worked. I don t recommend it if you aren t overweight (as in if you only have a few pounds to lose then don t use it). Hope this helps you.

I ve heard that almonds are supposed to curb hunger and has some heart healthy fats in them. I ve also heard that there was a study that showed that grapefruit actually helps you lose weight (never tried it myself)Drinking a good amount of water each day is key and getting enough sleep. Hope that helps, I know it s not much. God bless and take care. Lord loves you.