Saturday, March 10, 2007

Weight loss tips anybody? -

I hade my daughter over two years ago, ive lost 20 pounds so far, i need the best fastest way to loose about 50 pounds, any good advise?

Swim for a 1-2 hours a day.You are moving no stop its hard to get hot and its fun

I saw on Oprah that if you walk only 30 mins a day, people have lost hundreds of pounds... so far I have lost 5 lbs doing just that, and eating my normal food!!!

Stop eating fatty food... and exercise

as i just told someone else. eat 6 small meals three hours apart. keep them high in protein and eat complex carbs. fast will never happen it takes time you need to start each day with brisk walk 40-60 minuets watch the food and sugar drinks NO NO NO SUGAR increasing fiber will also be big help you can check out a new product called nuvitae, it is liquid fiber 12.5 grams and vitamins, it will curb you appatite if you want free samples to try go to www.nuvitae.com/boff they will send you three cans to try