Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weight problem? -

okay, my friends going on a diet, and as she was tlaking to me on the yahoo aim, she was telling me and i want to go on a diet, but i know i am skinny, becase ppl tell me i am..but i also feel like i am fat,a nd i wanna cut down ,a nd i dont wanna gain anymore weight.i want to talk to someone about this but i cant tlak to my parents or guidence or friends.i dont know what to do...im 13 and wigh 94 lbs..anyone have any weight loss tips?

i think your weight is good for your height but if you feel fat sometimes than just stop eating all that junk food like chips,chocolate,sodas,maybe since you know that those arent good for you you start feeling bad about eating them,just try exercising everyday to keep fit and eat a lot of healthy foods..good luck!!

just exercise on a daily basis, and eat healthy foods.