Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How can I lose weight quick? -

I know it is not ideal, but I need to lose some weight quick, I have two weeks to fit into a dress that only zips to my bra line. It is close to zipping but no there. This dress was too big a couple of months ago and to prepare for this event I have been running and eating well, so I am not sure what happened. Is there any quick, probably not perminate weight loss tips or any minimizing strapless bras that work?

I know, Dr. Swift at http://www.killweight.info REALLY helped me a lot through this. He has a free guide there.

well im on the special k diet try it!! it works great for losing weight in 2 wks..but dont do it longer than that:)

water helps to displace my hunger alot. but dont stop eating. ur gonna really hurt. i just lost the 30 pounds i gained at the begginng of june