Monday, April 23, 2007

How do I keep myself motive to loose weight.? -

I read all the weight loss tips and I say to myself I will do it tomorrow morning. The morning comes and I do nothing. So, how do I even start and stay motivated.

Music can be a really good motivator. When I listen to music geared toward weight loss, then I m constantly reminded of my weight loss goal, and it helps me fight my temptation for that extra cookie. I personally like SkinnySongs. Hope this helps! http://www.skinnysongs.com

Aw lol yes its hard, but remember weight loss respondes to exersize aswell. the key is to make a plan.. Plan your eating for the day, then you dont mess up by snacking, and dont make it too intense so your starving yourself, just eat small meals every 3 hours, it keeps you fill and over all you do eat less. And if exersize is you motive problem its also gud to plan that aswell, like do 3 sets of 20 pushups and 3 sets of prison squats then a 20 minute run! If you try to make it too hard you will lose that motavation all togeather... well good luck!

you should take a pic of yourself everyday and see the changes, then you should think that if you made it that far, why stop now?