Saturday, April 21, 2007

I would like to lose some weight before Christmas...? -

I m 105 pounds and 5 3 and I want to lose some belly fat if that s possible by Christmas. I know you might say: Don t try to lose weight, you re average weight! or something, but lately I ve been noticing some belly fat I do not like. (But, who does?) Does anyone have any good weight loss tips for me? Thanks in advance!P.S. I put this in Teen Preteen because I know a few teens on here who struggle with their weight as well.

You ve probably heard this before, but you can t just target one area to lose weight. Since you are already at a healthy weight, I would incorporate some weight training. I ve always been a huge fan of crunches, and I have the flat stomach to show for it. Get a stability ball (those big, bouncy, kinda rubbery balls you see in gyms) and do crunches on that. You ll see results in very little time.

I have lost heaps these are my tricksI became vedgetarian do 100 sit ups200 skwatsgo for a 30 minuets jog in the morninggo for a 30 minuet jog in the afternoongo for a hour jog in the eveningI skip breakfast and sometimes lunch but thats not a diet thing thats a i am not hungry thing...I walk my dog some days for a 10-20 minuets + all my runningI never eat junk foodi am a 5,3 and 95lbs and very toned :) (13 yr old girl btw)

If you have belly fat and you re not overweight, then don t try to lose weight. Do some exercises to tone up your stomach.And stomachs aren t supposed to be completely flat anyway. It s unhealthy.But DON T try to lose weight. It s not necessary at all.

Definitely do not try to lose weight. 105 is healthy. Just tone up. Pilates for abs are great for tightening your stomach, but don t diet or try to get skinnier. Just exercise and eat well.

Simple as this go on line and buy some Sea Silver . or go to a health food store. If they dont have it tell them to order it for you.

you dont need to loose weight, you just need to tone upstart doin about 10 stomach crunches a day and work up more the longer the longer you re doing it

Stay away from sweets. Sugar goes straight to your stomach. I also suggest some cardio exercises and crunches.

dieting is easy eat healthy and exercise

Just do some sit ups to tighten up the flab...