Saturday, April 28, 2007

Teen Weight Loss tips Please!!!!!!!!!? -

I m 15 years old, 5 ft 1in, and I weigh 135 lbs. I m a size 10 when girls my height I know are size 2 or 0. I ve tried so many things to lose weight. And nothing seems to work. I ve recently started walking/jogging on a treadmill for one hour for the last 3 and half weeks but I weigh exactly the same. I ve been tryiung to eat less food, like if I use to eat a wrap for lunch now I m eating half a wrap, I ve been limiting my food. Yet I still don t see any results and it is really starting to frustrate me. My other problem is that if I see food that I enjoy to eat, I can t control myself and I eat it. Like when my mom buys cupcakes or something, I m not hungry but I can t stand seeing them there so I ll eat one, even though I know it s bad for me. Does anyone some sort of teen weight loss product or advice, I m really desparate to lose weight?

I m in the same situation. I ve been trying to limit my diet and here s a few thing i ve done or have helped me: drink lots of water, if u see something u want to eat but you re not hungry then either go into another room, distract yourself, or grab a bottle of water. Also, I completely cut soda out of my diet, instead i drink water, iced tea, lemonade (low calorie without all the sugar), juice, or milk. Eat slowly at meals, it gives you more time to digest. It takes 20 minutes for your stomach to tell your brain that you re full. So take your time and don t be afraid too leave something on your plate. I also hear that if you drink a lot of water before you eat you get fuller faster without eating as much. I haven t tried this yet but I will soon. It s good that you cut your meal in half. And I m glad you have time to exercise. I hope you and I can both loose some weight. Good luck :)

You need to conquer your self control first. You need to see the cupcakes, and tell yourself, that nothing is going to taste as good as being thin is gonna feel, and don t eat it. You ll be really proud of yourself when you can look at sweets and tell yourself that you don t need it, and you don t eat it.If you can t control yourself around food, that s the first thing you need to learn how to do. Exercise is second.

Whenever you are trying to lose weight, you should concentrate on these three things which all work together in providing a healthier and quicker weight loss goal for yourself. I have found this combination really successful in my weight loss plans. The first thing is exercising and how much you can put forth into it. The more you exercise, the more results you will see. The next thing is dieting and the calorie intake. If you exercise more, technically you could eat more? Always watch what you eat.Now the last step in a good weight loss plan is always a good diet pill that can help you get to the end of the road. I have found Proactol which is a natural herbal diet pill to be the best around. It s an appetite suppressant along with being a fat blocker which stops up to 28% of fat you eat. Read up about it at TheWeightLossPlace.com where I saved money on it. Proactol really works well with exercising which gives you plenty of energy to perform. Along with that you diet will be affected by Proactol due to the appetite suppressant and fat blocker. If you slip up on meals, the fat blocker kicks in. It s really great to stop food cravings.Concentrate on those three things and the combination is deadly for the fat cells in your body. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Self control is the most important thing in staying healthy. You have to have some self control. For you, it seems like keeping a journal of EVERY SINGLE piece of food you eat each and every day would be the best bet. That way you will know exactly what you are eating each day and it will help you realize what you are eating that is bad for you....like a cupcake for instance! If you see in your journal that you ate a cupcake, you d prob be very disappointed in yourself and decide to run an extra 30mins that day or whatever....

ask your mom to buy healthier snacks like fruit, yogurt, or even the 100 calorie packaged snacks are ok.

Don t be hard on yourself for eating the odd treat here and there, just concentrate on eating healthier. Don t cut back on your portion sizes you won t do yourself any good. By eating less your body will slow down your metabolism. Remember you re only 15 your metabolism is at its highest because you re growing. Don t do any drastic and stay away from dieting pills just concentrate on eating better.If you need more help take a look at my blog and free report for more help.

OMG! you dont want to be a size 0 or 2 its proberly impossible we all have our own personal average size and if your bones are are wider than i size 0 or 2 than your not gonna get that small.the average size in england is a size 16 im a size 10 and you shoulndt try and eat less because your body needs some fat otherwise youll get spotty your periods will be all over the place etc just because your friends are that slim doesnt mean you ahv to be there proberly naturally skinny and if not then there just damaging themselfs + its been proven that men prefer girls not just bieng a skeleton with som meat on them a size 10 is a good healthy size to be and even if you dont like your body you want physicialy be able to get down to that size so my advice it just go to the gym every now and then and just tone up as long as your nice and tyoned then youll look fine.just dont do anything stupid liek starve yourslef youll proberly put on wieght becaue your hormones will be all over the place.and about not bieng able to control your slef around fatty foods it will be even worse if your not eating youll want it even more and then feel bad for eating it.