Monday, April 16, 2007

Weight loss :( please help me.? -

Hi so im 15 years old and i have a boyfriend who tells me he loves my body but when im 200 pds and im 5 foot 11 i dont feel secure. He doesnt want me to lose weight but he said hed still lvoe me if i did.. but i dont wanna do it for him i wanna be more self confident. somebody please help me and give me some weight loss tips none of fthat stuff u have to pay for but i weight real ones i know exersise but tell me some things to eat that will slim me down before school starts next year(cough last week of august) cough. i wanaa lose 30-50 pds. :]

Are you really 5ft 11inches? If you are you don t want to drop 50 pounds. The average weight for a person 5ft5inches is 130-150. You have 6 inches on us! Anyway losing pounds is a combination of diet, exercise, and attitude. No one thing alone will do it. To answer your question: Plenty of fruits and veggies, lean protein (chicken, fish, beans), water and try to eat 5-6 small meals a day. Get out there and do some cardio and everyday look in the mirror and find something new you love about yourself. You can do it!

wut worked for me was swimming cuz u dont feel ashamed of taking off ur shirt since most people in a recreation gym are fat and swimming burns calories without even feeling i hard i dropped 50